Tuesday, June 16, 2009

What was I thinking?

So you've read my previous post and you know I got the boys a new bed, and a table for us, hoping to start turning a new page in our family life... I've been folloring FLYLADY and trying very hard to get CHAOS (Can't Have Anyone Over Syndrome) under control.

In the last 3.5 years, since the boys were born, I've assimilated a lot of junk... Since the boys are first children in the family, there are showered with presents... times two! You know what that means right?
So today I got up determined to wrestle their room... and it's now been 5 1/2 hours since I started and I am *almost* done. I took a picture before I started and I will take a picture when I am done...
I am very proud of me and I bet the boys will love their new room too... more room to play in, no more broken toys and things are more easily accecible now.
Of course I now have to do the rest of the house... eeeek! And we live in a small apartment. I can't imagine what we would do if we owned a larger one ... hmmmm. Nope I do know.. I would just throw everything in the spare room and call it "storage" ;)

My feet are burning.... I need a coffee... and I still need to go to the super market.

Stay tuned for pics!!
T.

No comments: