Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Greek Men Forgiven... well, almost

It's funny to see how this pregnancy has transformed my husband from the total workaholic to a kind and loving partner.
Even his parents noticed the difference; there is something bouncy in the way he talks. He kisses me before he leaves for work and when he comes home at night. He hasn't yelled at me for a week and today he even said the house "isn't so bad", when I have been so dumbstruck to do anything other than the dishes and the laundry for days now...

But the most amazing thing that happened is that my husband is quitting his second job so he can go freelance (like I have been begging him to do for the last year or so) and work from home so he can be with me!! He said so to our best friend on the phone. I heard him!! He said "now that Tina is pregnant, I want to spend as much time as I can with her at home".
I had to double check to make sure I was not the star in some episode of the "Attack of the Body Snatchers", but thats my husband all right, no doubt about it!!

So for now I forgive Greek men... they do seem to be kind and wonderful after all.
Oh please God, allow me to give this man a baby in 8 months from now... pretty please!!

Love my hubby!!
Tina

No comments: