Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Just like that...

Not two weeks ago I woke up from a very disturbing dream. I dreamt that someone took my baby out of me, as she was, a little, tiny embryo, to examine her and put her back inside of me... But it wasn't just one baby... there were two of them!! I saw the whole thing in black and white, like an ultrasound. Both babies were fine even outside of my body and they were put back in.
In my horrid dream, the doctor "broke" one of my babies but she re-attached herself and was fine afterwards... 5 days later we found out we are carrying twins.

I was 8 weeks 2 days when we saw, as clear as day, the two little ones in my uterus, happily floating in their sacs. Apparently I am a rare case, since I had to date, 5 sonograms with two different doctors.... where was baby B hiding??
The look on George's face was worth a million dollars!! We are happy and I finally feel "complete"

T.

No comments: